SOUND: This valveless exhaust system has the bark to match the C8’s bite. With an authoritative rumble at idle and cruising speeds, no one will mistake your exhaust note for the pedestrian stock system. Open up the throttle and now you can feel it in your chest. The X-pipe design gives the LT2 motor a distinct exotic growl that will put a smile from ear-to-ear on your face. Watch the video below and see for yourself!
POWER: Dyno results coming soon!
FINISH: Full brushed T304L stainless steel, beautifully TIG welded and finished off with your choice of Carbon Fiber, Polished Stainless Steel, or Satin Black Powdercoated Stainless Steel tips.
- 3D laser scanned, digitized and CAD designed for maximum flow and performance.
- 3.0” 76mm T304L/ 321 stainless steel tubing and flexible bellows made 100% in house at Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
- CNC mandrel bent tubing and hand TIG welded and argon back-purged welds. Built by certified craftsmen.
- Includes heat shielding made from amorphous silica fiber wrapped with 321 Stainless Steel.
- Cat back 100% Emissions legal worldwide. No effect on emissions.
- Direct replacement bolt-on for the super heavy bulky OEM 4 valved system that weighs 76/34.5kg. Fabspeed system removes/saves 38lbs/17kg
- All gaskets and hardware are included. Includes AFM valve simulator mounts.
- Your choice of Deluxe QUAD matte Carbon fiber tips, polished stainless steel tips, brushed tips and ceramic coated tips. Your Choice is guaranteed.
- Larger diameter tubing allows the C8 engine to really breathe and have Gutsy Throaty sports car sound across the RPM band. Larger tubing allows for future performance modifications.
- 100% built in house and DYNO developed at Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
- Worried about heat? Check out the heat analysis we did on the Fabspeed Blog
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA over 25+ years worldwide experience with Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Aston Martin and other exotic cars. Corvette C8 owners very best choice for maximum power, reliability and sports car sound.