This fully controllable valved exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which controls exhaust volume while the valves are closed. At the push of a button, the valves are opened and the exhaust is free to rocket straight out from the Sport Cats with an aggressive scream. Hellical, who makes the valves themselves for Fabspeed in this exhaust, has extensive experience in high-volume OEM automotive applications that has led to standard features such as an extremely durable pneumatic actuator, precision flat sealing faces inside the valve, stiffening ribs and high-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S twin turbo 3.8L vehicles (2013-2016)
- Includes high performance German imported 200-cell HJS HD Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Fully controllable valved exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which mitigates exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust bypasses the X-pipe for an aggressive tone. Two unique sounds; one exhaust!
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in Polished Chrome or Black Chrome finish
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty