M1 PLUG-IN ECU KIT: Nissan R35 GT-R By Cicio Performance
$7,580.00 – $10,554.26
M1 PLUG-IN SOLUTION NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE R35 GT-R!
MoTeC’s Nissan R35 GT-R Engine Plug-In ECU Kit is a fully programmable replacement for the factory-fitted engine ECU. No rewiring is necessary because the kit plugs straight into the stock wiring harness and uses the original sensors and fuel system.
All essential Original Equipment (OE) functions are maintained, including dashboard, VDC traction control and gearbox systems.
This Plug-In ECU kit has been designed for compatibility with the Nissan R35 GT-R in all geographic regions, years 2008 – 2018.
- Intelligent, next generation engine control
- Quick, plug-in installation
- Easy tuning with MoTeC’s M1 Tune software*
- Full integration with factory systems
- Full cruise control capability
- Torque limiting delivered via throttle and ignition control
- Integrated, fully tuneable DSP knock control on individual cylinders
- M1 Level 2 Data Logging with 250 MB on board memory
- Data analysis via MoTeC’s world renowned i2 software (i2 Pro optional)
For full kit details, features, and install instructions please CLICK HERE
MoTeC has developed a Modifications Guide to assist customers wanting to replace standard parts. It is a good idea to look at this guide before selecting components to ensure they are fully compatible with MoTeC’s engine management system.
Cicio Spec Sensor/Harness Kit (Optional)
- 150 PSI Pressure sensor
- 100 PSI Stainless Steel sensor kit
- Cicio Spec Coolant Pressure Sensor Wire Harness
- 5-Bar TMAP Sensor
- (2) 5-Bar Map Sensor
- Cicio Spec Intake Air-Temp Conversion Harness
12 Injector Wiring Harness (Optional)
GT1R M1 Motec AWD Harness (Optional, Recommended for Drag Racing)