AMS R8/Huracan DL800 Diff Cover & Trans Brace | Cicio Performance
The AMS Performance R8/Huracan DL800 Reinforced Differential Cover & Transmission Brace has been developed as a solution to excessive case flex during high horsepower launches that can cause damage to transmission internals. As the case flexes, it can cause a misalignment of components like the ring and pinion gears, leading to failure. Our cover and bracing solution creates three additional mounting points for support bracing arms that greatly increase the structural rigidity of the entire three piece transmission case.
AMS R8/Huracan DL800 Diff Cover & Trans Brace
- 6061-T6 BILLET ALUMINUM AND 4130 CHROMOLY STEEL MATERIAL
- INCREASED CASE RIGIDITY TO KEEP ALIGNMENT OF ALL TRANSMISSION INTERNALS
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- HARDWARE CAPABLE OF BEING REUSED UNLIKE OEM TORQUE-TO-YIELD ALUMINUM BOLTS
- DIRECT FIT INSTALL – COMPLETELY REVERSIBLE
ENGINEERED TO WIN
Our AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team has spent countless R&D hours refining the AMS Performance R8/Huracan DL800 Reinforced Differential Cover & Transmission Brace to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install kit on the market. Utilizing real world data, our engineers were able to calculate force acting upon the differential cover and ring and pinion gear set to allow us to simulate the force on our reinforced design. Instead of just recreating the stock cover in billet, our team ran a simulation to verify the best way to create structural improvements.
DL800 REINFORCED DIFFERENTIAL COVER & TRANSMISSION BRACE INCLUDES
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Reinforced Differential Cover
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Transmission Brace Support Arms
- 4130 Chromoly Steel Rear Mounting Plate
- Air Valve Relocation Tube
- Radial Ball Bearing & Axle Seals
- ARP 4130 Chromoly Steel Differential Cover Bolts
- ARP 4130 Chromoly Steel Transmission Brace Bolts
- 2014-Current Audi R8 w/ S-Tronic (Incl. Plus & Performance models)
- 2015-Current Lamborghini Huracan (Incl. Performante & Evo models)
- Requires transmission to be removed from vehicle chassis for installation.
***Please note that due to current world events causing global shortages on materials and production that this product may be susceptible to longer than standard lead times. We do however realize that some people order a product because they need it immediately so if this is the case please contact us at 679-297-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering so we can get you the most accurate lead time possible.
Our goal is to always under promise and over deliver, our customer service at the very top of the priority list. Please feel free to contact us with any questions whatsoever!
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, we hope to be able to serve!