These bar and plate style cores went through extensive wind-tunnel testing and are pressure tested to 120 PSI to ensure the absolute best performance results possible.
These intercoolers were designed following 3D scanning and printing procedures to provide the most accurate drop-in fit possible. Our new intercooler is a plug and play upgrade for both 991.1 & 991.2 Turbo/Turbo S applications. These intercoolers only require slight trimming to the factory plastic upper intercooler shroud in order to make room for the 4.5” thick core. The construction of the 3D printed cast metal end tanks includes all OEM mounting pins and factory clip-in style mounting for ease of installation.
Each intercooler comes with an aerospace grade thermal dispersion coating to help provide better cooling efficiency vs the competition.
- Wind tunnel tested bar/plate style 4.5″ intercooler for 991.1 & 991.2 Turbo/Turbo S models (2013-2019)
- Nearly 45% increase in core thickness (80mm to 115mm)
- Individually leak & pressure tested to 120 PSI
- CFD tested (Computational Fluid Dynamics) cast end tanks with several post machining processes for the absolute best tolerance specifications and maximum airflow distribution throughout the core
- All OEM mounting points are retained with the OEM clip-in hardware design. Utilizing factory hardware, for an OEM-level installation.
- Finished with an aerospace grade, nano-particle, heat dispersion coating that dissipates heat ~35% better than uncoated raw aluminum. ($500.00 value)