ETS Nissan GTR Race Intercooler Upgrade Kit 2008-2016
$3,395.75 – $3,943.15
The Extreme Turbo Systems R35 GT-R Race Intercooler Kit is monstrous compared to the stock intercooler and all other aftermarket intercoolers.
Before coming to the conclusion of using a large vertical flow, ETS weighed all their options with a huge horizontal flow intercooler. The problem with the horizontal flow intercooler is you have to split the intercooler into two sections one for each bank. The bank using the bottom of the core would have considerably lower IAT then the bank using the top section of the core which would be hidden behind the crash beam and tucked behind the bumper cover.
The tall vertical flow (ETS GTR Race Intercooler) allows for the exact same amount of surface area on both banks. This kit will feature 3.0″ stainless steel piping (Powder Coated Wrinkle Black) with our choice of blow-off valve flange.
- HUGE intercooler Core (22x14x4.5 Core)
- Full 3″ Stainless Mandrel Bent Piping
- Bracketed Around Oil Cooler (Prevents Potential Leak)
- Race – Clears Factory Crash Beam
- Super Race – Requires minor trimming of the crash beam
- Clears Factory Bumper Cover
- Clears Factory Under Tray
- Clears Factory Fender Wells (Important When Fully Locked)
- No Long Silicone Couplers
- Breeze High-Quality T-Bolt Clamps w/ Bridge (Won’t Slip)
- Works With Factory Blow Off Valve Pipes Or Aftermarket Stock Replacement Blow Off Valve
Intercooler Kit (Default)
Intercooler w/ Mounting Brackets. (Fits factory crash beam and bumper cover, no cutting!)
3.0″ Stainless Steel Piping (bracketed around the oil cooler to prevent a potential leak due to vibration/rubbing)
All 4 Ply Couplers and High-Quality Breeze T-bolt Clamps.
- Blow Off Valve Pipe 3.0″ (Upgrade Option)
- TiAL BOV Flange
- MAP Sensor Connection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black
- All 4 Ply Couplers and High-Quality Breeze T-bolt Clamps.
- Choice of throttle body coupler. (3.0″ to 2.75″ – Factory or 3.0″ to 3.0″ – Upgraded)
The ETS GT-R Race Intercooler Clears Factory Bumper Beam, Bumper Cover, Under Tray, Inner Fenders (Important During Full Lock). The only trimming required is to the factory intake shroud to fit the larger intercooler. ETS will be making an optional air duct for the guys who want to remove the bumper completely and maximize your intercooler surface area.