The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 6.2L LT2 V8 is a true enthusiast car and it dramatically benefits from a Fabspeed Motorsport Cat Bypass Pipes. You’ll appreciate the more aggressive exhaust note and significant horsepower increase. Replaces the restrictive and heavy factory catalytic converters with non restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow, performance and sound
POWER: Dyno results coming soon!
SOUND: If you’re looking for the most aggressive sound possible from your C8, these Cat Bypass Pipes will deliver. Check out their videos below to hear for yourself!
FINISH: Full brushed T304L stainless steel, beautifully TIG welded.
- Simple direct replacement bolt-on replacement Straight pipes/ cat-bypass pipes for the restrictive OEM GM factory ceramic 700 cell catalytic converters.
- All required gaskets and hardware are included
- 100% Intended for all out RACING COMPETITION. NOT street or road legal on public motor ways.
- Straight pipes with 321 stainless steel insulated heat thermal protection integrated to stop radiant heat in the C8 engine bay.
- Includes heat shielding made from amorphous silica fiber wrapped with 321 Stainless Steel.
- Weight savings of 17lbs and 8kg over the stock catalytic converter
- Not CARB legal and not to be installed on street driven vehicles. Owners installers ASSUME all risk and assume any and all liabilities associated with these parts.
- Fabspeed HJS German sports race cats make more power even on tuned vehicle than cat bypass pipes. Unless you are running LEADED RACING gasoline or have an all out racing engine no-one required cat bypass pipes.
- Worried about heat? Check out the heat analysis they did on the Fabspeed Blog
Waiver required to purchase C8 cat bypass pipes.
Fabspeed Heat Analysis
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.