These sport cats feature German made HJS 200 cell EURO 6 EC certified compliant tri-metallic catalytic converters. Fabspeed uses enlarged piping from the engine side to the cat, and from the cat to the rest of the exhaust. These are the largest and highest flowing catalytic converters you can fit on the 2020+ Corvette C8. Larger catalytic converters are better because they allow for more exhaust flow and the increased catalysts surface area allows for better exhaust gas filtering which means emissions compliance and will NOT trigger a check engine light. Their Sport Cats are a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory C8 catalytic converters.
SOUND: These Sport Cats will help bring out the signature lopey American V8 sound from your LT2 engine. Check out their videos below to hear for yourself!
POWER: Fabspeed dyno tested these Sport Cats on a Z51 package C8 that had the NPP valved exhaust. At the wheels they gained 6 HP and 6 ft/lbs TQ at the peakand curve gains as much as 9 hp and 9ft/lbs of TQ over the stock catalytic converters. Both dyno runs were done with the valves open on the NPP exhaust.
FINISH: Brushed T304L stainless steel, beautifully TIG welded.
Why Fabspeed chooses HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the “straight pipe sound” while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- World’s largest and highest flowing German 200 CPSI catalytic converters for the 2020 Corvette C8. Designed in collaboration and partnership with HJS Germany Emissions technology. Fabspeed is HJS Germany’s official partner for Corvette C8 licensed systems.
- Simple direct replacement bolt-on replacement catalytic converters for the restrictive OEM GM factory ceramic 700 cell catalytic converters. Instructions included.
- All required gaskets and hardware are included
- Fabspeed Motorsport is HJS Germany’s EXCLUSIVE USA importer distributor that can guarantee 2020 genuine HJS Emissions systems and convey a valid warranty.
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA selected the largest HJS German ultimate quality catalytic converters that will fit the C8 engine bay and that can support 2200+ HP.
- 5.70” 146mm round cores flow the equivalent of 90% to 92% of a straight pipe with 100% no Check Engine lights no tunes required. SIZE matters in terms of flow, sports car sound and power. Think about it “ straight pipe performance BUT no stink and no unburned hydrocarbons- pass emissions and readiness tests – NO Codes no tunes required- perfect ultimate catalytic converters.
- Weight savings of 9lbs and 4kg over the stock catalytic converter
- 100% Guaranteed No Check Engine LIght no P420, P430 codes
- More power than any cat bypass pipe with CLEAN emissions environment friendly power
- Expensive but worth every penny versus generic domestic catalytic converters.
- Heat insulated with military grade heat blankets.Your C8 engine compartment is 100% fully protected better than GM OEM.
Proven durability and performance on 1000+ HP Mclaren, Ferrari and Lamborghini exotics running wide open for long periods on the Autobahn and Autostrada.
Worried about heat? Check out the heat analysis they did on the Fabspeed Blog
Fabspeed Motorsport USA over 25+ years worldwide experience with Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, ASton Martin and other exotic cars. Corvette C8 owners very best choice for maximum power, reliability and sports car sound.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.