Fabspeed Chevrolet Corvette C8 Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust System
$3,895.95 – $3,995.95
SOUND: Fabspeed designed this system to have a split personality. It’s loud and aggressive when you want it; civilized and restrained when you need it. It really brings out the lopey American V8 sound, however the X-Pipe design gives it a hint of exotic mid-engined tone. Check out their videos below to hear for yourself!
POWER: The factory NPP (Valved) exhaust on the C8 Corvette flows pretty well with the valves open. However, with the valves closed it chokes the exhaust flow. Comparing the NPP exhaust with valves open to our Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust with valves open, we saw peak gains of 4 whp and 6 ft/lbs of TQ. Comparing the two in valves closed mode, measured at the wheels we saw peak gains of 11.5 hp and 10ft/lbs of TQ, and curve gains as much as 14 hp and 15 ft/lbs of TQ. So whether you’re in the comfortable valves closed mode or ripping around valves open, their Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust System flows well and makes great power. We expect to see even more gains when compared to a C8 equipped with the base (non–valved) exhaust.
FINISH: Brushed T304L stainless steel, beautifully TIG welded and finished off with your choice of polished stainless steel tips, premium matte carbon fiber shrouded tips, or satin black stainless steel tips.
- 3D laser scanned, digitized and CAD designed for maximum flow and performance.
- 3.0” 76mm T304L/ 321 stainless steel tubing and flexible bellows made 100% in house at Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
- Includes heat shielding made from amorphous silica fiber wrapped with 321 Stainless Steel.
- Cat back 100% Emissions legal worldwide. No affect on emissions.
- Plug and Play exhaust valves just like GM originally designed. Simple and easy to install nothing else to buy. Instructions included.
- CNC mandrel bent tubing and hand TIG welded and argon back-purged welds. Built by certified craftsmen.
- All gaskets and hardware are included. Includes AFM valve simulator mounts
- Direct replacement bolt-on for the super heavy bulky OEM 4 valved system that weighs 76/34.5kg. Fabspeed system removes/saves 20lbs/9kg
- Your choice of Deluxe QUAD matte Carbon fiber tips, polished stainless steel tips, brushed tips and ceramic coated tips. Your Choice is guaranteed.
- Larger diameter tubing allows the C8 engine to really breathe and have Gutsy Throaty sports car sound across the RPM band. Larger tubing allows for future performance modifications.
- 100% built in house and DYNO developed at Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
- Worried about heat? Check out the heat analysis we did on the Fabspeed Blog
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA over 25+ years worldwide experience with Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Aston Martin and other exotic cars. Corvette C8 owners very best choice for maximum power, reliability and sports car sound.
**Please note that due to current world events causing global shortages on materials and production that this product may be susceptible to longer than standard lead times. We do however realize that some people order a product because they need it immediately so if this is the case please contact us at 679-297-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering so we can get you the most accurate lead time possible.
Our goal is to always under promise and over deliver, our customer service at the very top of the priority list. Please feel free to contact us with any questions whatsoever!
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, we hope to be able to serve!