Tial QRJ BOV
The TiAL QRJ is our latest boost control valve. Designed with the needs of high performance recirculating systems in mind. The QRJ features a new body design, compact installation envelope, high-flow capacity, and configurable inlet and outlet ports.
Call for Price
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50 in (38.5mm) valve.
- Optional configurations of Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seat seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated,
- hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Multiple inlet and return port options for many install configurations.
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- When Ordering, the Body, and 2 Flange sets will be selected. [ Body #] + [ Inlet Flange #] + [ Outlet Flange #]
|Flange Options||38.5mm (1.50in) Vband, QRJ to Q&QR Vband, 38.5mm (1.50in) Hose, 29mm (1.14in) Hose, 25.4mm (1.00in) Hose, Diffuser Flg|
|Flange Materials||Aluminum, Stainless|
|Pipe Size||Flange cut for 2″-3″ IC pipe|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver|
|Spring Pressures||-3psi – Other Configurations available.|
|Thread||M10 x 1.0 ( Air Fitting )|